1 Front St W |
Toronto Dominion Building
The 5 storey Dominion Public Building was built between 1926 to 1935 for the government of Canada at southeast corner of Front and Bay street, Toronto. The Neoclassical building was built by architects Thomas W. Fuller and James H. Craig and originally served as Toronto’s federal customs clearing house. It remains a federal property, currently housing a number of administrative and support functions for Canada Revenue Agency.